What I do as a Residential Agent:
- Keep up with local and regional market activity and industry news.
- Research active, pending, and sold listings and reviews the daily MLS Hot Sheet or Activity Report.
- Complete, submit, and file paperwork, documents, agreements, and records with the proper state agencies.
- Plan and coordinate appointments, open houses, showings, and meetings with clients and other real estate agents.
- Develop marketing plans for listings and creates fliers, newsletters, and other promotional collateral.
- Respond to incoming emails and phone calls.
- Update websites, social media profiles, and blogs.